"Phantom" window appearing while in Coherence

Discussion in 'General Questions' started by SheldonD, Nov 17, 2022.

Tags:
  1. SheldonD

SheldonD Member

OS = Ventura Build 13.01. While in coherence mode I randomly get a translucent window to the left side of the desktop. Window has no information contained. Event very sporadic but seems to happen more with Quicken than other applications. Have not seen event while in Ventura's stage manager. Tried un-installing Parallel's tools with no effect. Should I un-Install Parallels application and see if that resolves issue? I have tried to do a screen capture, but capture does not show phantom window. Please advise.

2. RyanZ3

RyanZ3 Bit poster

Any update on this? I've recently installed Parallels 18.2.0 (532488) on a m2 MBP with Ventura 13.2.1. I observe the same exact issue multiple times a day.

3. Pramesh Boodadoo

Pramesh Boodadoo Staff Member

Hello,
    For us to further investigate the technical issue, kindly provide us with the following information:
    1. Detailed explanation, with all steps by steps followed, to reproduce the issue.
    2. Collect a technical report (right-click Parallels icon in Dock > Help > Send technical data > check "Attach screenshots..." > press Send Report) and provide us with the report's 9-digit ID in reply to this post.
    3. Reproduce the issue and create a video recording of the issue following the article https://kb.parallels.com/en/118652 and upload the recorded file via a free secured file sharing link and provide us with the link to the recording.
    Thanks