Hello all!
New to parallels desktop 6. But so far I am enjoying this software on my Mac OSX.
I have installed windows 7 and all is working well, however-
I can see that I can share my folders (any folder or even 'physical drives'). But these 'shared folders' are only accessible through "Network" drives.
Are there any ways to map these drives to become a 'physical' drive on this Windows Virtual OS?
Hope there is, I hate accessing things through network drives.
Thanks in advance.
Instinct.
New to parallels desktop 6. But so far I am enjoying this software on my Mac OSX.
I have installed windows 7 and all is working well, however-
I can see that I can share my folders (any folder or even 'physical drives'). But these 'shared folders' are only accessible through "Network" drives.
Are there any ways to map these drives to become a 'physical' drive on this Windows Virtual OS?
Hope there is, I hate accessing things through network drives.
Thanks in advance.
Instinct.