Places + Windows Full Screen = minimize to tabs

Cronjob

Bit poster
How can I correct the behavior below?

Paralells 4.0 on Leopard running a Windows XP instance and Spaces.

+ I set the Windows instance to Full Screen on the second "Space".
+ I launch a couple apps in the Windows instance. For example, EVE-Online.
+ Then I CTRL+1 to go back to the main Space.
+ Make sure to click my mouse in any OSX app.
+ Do CTRL+2 to return to the other space, where Windows is in full-screen.
+ EVE-Online and other apps are minimized to the Windows taskbar.
+ All I see is the Windows desktop.

I want the apps to remain in the status they were when I left. I don't want to have to click the app in the task bar every time I come back to the Windows instance.
 
Same Problem

It's very frustrating and I've been trying, for a long while, to find a way to stop this from happening. I used to multi task with a full screened windows program and Mac OS, but now, when I alt tab/ command tab, it always minimizes. This used to not happen before the upgrade. -grumbles-
 
It's very frustrating and I've been trying, for a long while, to find a way to stop this from happening. I used to multi task with a full screened windows program and Mac OS, but now, when I alt tab/ command tab, it always minimizes. This used to not happen before the upgrade. -grumbles-
 
Back
Top