Please Bring Full Support for macOS Apple Silicon VMs

Discussion in 'Parallels Desktop for Mac Feature Suggestions' started by RickK5, Jul 5, 2023.

1. RickK5

RickK5 Bit poster

I have to imagine someone's already made a feature request on this, but I can't find it, so I'm going to make a post. Please let me know if there's already one and include the link. Thanks!

We really need full macOS VM support on Apple Silicon. The bare bones, no Parallels tools, lack of overall features just isn't cutting it. I use Parallels to do all kinds of testing for an IT Manage Service Provider. I need all the features on Parallels has overfed for decades now: drag and drop file sharing, clipboard syncing, suspending VMs, configuration options in general (hardware tweaking, etc), good 3D acceleration, and everything else you can do on Windows and Linux VMs, and Intel based VM on Intel Macs.

Apple Silicon Macs have been physically out for almost 3 years now, and it's been just over 3 since they were announced. I've been paying for Parallels that whole time for reduced functionality. Please make this work better.

Thank you!

MatthewR20 likes this.