Please fix the website!

xochi

Member
Parallels, please fix the website!

Multiple problems:

On page http://www.parallels.com/support/desktop/upgrade/ the link to the DMG is wrong (it links back to http://www.parallels.com/support/desktop/upgrade/)

On page http://www.parallels.com/support/desktop/upgrade/ the "Upgrade Activation Key" link goes to http://www.parallels.com/support/pdfm4-upgrade-key/ which does not (as far as I can tell) explain how to get an upgrade key if you purchased before 01 Sep 2008. Please put a link for the paid upgrade?
 
just purchased, can't download

Do you guys have a mirror or something? I just bought the software and I can't connect to download.novadevelopment.com.
 
I paid for the upgrade version with the extras added on over at Nova...
unfortunately the download link doesn't work!

Anyone else having this problem?
 
Their server was swamped yesterday, but it's responding better now.
A couple things:
Due to a http header setting, it doesn't give you any notification that it's downloading until it's finished. So you'll get a blank window for like half an hour and then a message asking what do you want to do with the .iso file once it's finished downloading.
The first time it didn't work for me and was only 30 MB. The second (and third) times it did though. Just a note: It's 480.4 MB, not 503 MB like the website says.
 
480?? I never saw anything with a download size that big. All I had was 172. I'll need to get back and take another look then…
 
Of course now it doesn't matter because now the link to download doesn't even show up on the order confirmation page.
WTF is going on!
 
Back
Top