rgreenhouse
Bit poster
I see similar postings but none exactly like mine.
I have a MacBook Pro and Mac OS/X 10.4.11
I successfully installed Parallels and Windows XP approx. 6 months ago. The internet connection was working fine at first, but suddenly stopped working a couple of months ago.
We have a secured wireless network and my Mac is connecting to the internet no problem through Firefox and Safari.
I cannot get Internet Explorer to work on the virtual machine.
I uninstalled and reinstalled Parallels a few nights ago.
Any ideas?
I have a MacBook Pro and Mac OS/X 10.4.11
I successfully installed Parallels and Windows XP approx. 6 months ago. The internet connection was working fine at first, but suddenly stopped working a couple of months ago.
We have a secured wireless network and my Mac is connecting to the internet no problem through Firefox and Safari.
I cannot get Internet Explorer to work on the virtual machine.
I uninstalled and reinstalled Parallels a few nights ago.
Any ideas?