MasterTepo
Bit poster
Hi...
Please help me....!!!
I work for years on my PC in our company where build wooden frames...
I use Windows XP SP3 and some particular software with dongle like Alphacam....
For a long time I wanted to switch iMac and a few days ago I read about the migration from PC to Mac with Parallels Transporter agent...
So immediately I downloaded, installed on my PC and I made a copy on an external drive... callwith my friend with his MacBook Pro and Parallels Desktop 7 and I hope that everything works...
Go on Parallels, File, Open and take the file "pvm" on my external drive; Parallels work a little (preparation of the virtual machine configuration) then comes a window with a message "must be logged in Windows to complete the virtual machine configuration" so I press ok and.... nothing, black screen!!!!

We tried to leave work for one night but always and only BLACK SCREEN!!!!!

Please please help me... I really want to become an Apple and Parallels user but if work so I just know that it is impossible!!!
I was just thinking that Parallels was my solution...
Experts please please help!

Please help me....!!!
I work for years on my PC in our company where build wooden frames...
I use Windows XP SP3 and some particular software with dongle like Alphacam....
For a long time I wanted to switch iMac and a few days ago I read about the migration from PC to Mac with Parallels Transporter agent...
So immediately I downloaded, installed on my PC and I made a copy on an external drive... callwith my friend with his MacBook Pro and Parallels Desktop 7 and I hope that everything works...
Go on Parallels, File, Open and take the file "pvm" on my external drive; Parallels work a little (preparation of the virtual machine configuration) then comes a window with a message "must be logged in Windows to complete the virtual machine configuration" so I press ok and.... nothing, black screen!!!!
We tried to leave work for one night but always and only BLACK SCREEN!!!!!
Please please help me... I really want to become an Apple and Parallels user but if work so I just know that it is impossible!!!
I was just thinking that Parallels was my solution...
Experts please please help!