I installed the trial of 5 and it was a wreck. I deleted my Parallels 4 installation and everything else with Parallels' name in it to install 5. Now I want to go back to 4 and upgrade later.
I have erased 5 Trial by dragging folder to wastebasket and also all similar. I reinstalled 4 thereafter, but it is not working correctly. I have installed and reinstalled Tools a couple times and they are not installed correctly. I can boot and work but my cursor does not go outside the Windows window without Ctrl-Alt, and there is no hardware acceleration and sound is no good.
Should I reinstall the trial and the uninstall it in some other way (beside dragging to wastebasket)?
Need a little help, please.
Also, does anyone know if/when Parallels will be able to import VMWare Fusion 3.0 virtual machines? Will I be able to do that with Parallels 4?
thanks a million,
Pier
I have erased 5 Trial by dragging folder to wastebasket and also all similar. I reinstalled 4 thereafter, but it is not working correctly. I have installed and reinstalled Tools a couple times and they are not installed correctly. I can boot and work but my cursor does not go outside the Windows window without Ctrl-Alt, and there is no hardware acceleration and sound is no good.
Should I reinstall the trial and the uninstall it in some other way (beside dragging to wastebasket)?
Need a little help, please.
Also, does anyone know if/when Parallels will be able to import VMWare Fusion 3.0 virtual machines? Will I be able to do that with Parallels 4?
thanks a million,
Pier