Hello,
My problem relates to the use of an Epoch BioTek plate reader (this is a hospital laboratory). We currently are using Parallels 7 to run Windows 7, and for 1 year now everything has been fine. Suddenly two weeks ago we've been getting the error message:
Plug & Play readers are not supported
Plug & Play requires a USB driver with 2.04.0 or greater
I've re-installed the plate reader software, Parallels, and Windows, several times now. I've installed and re-installed every and any new USB drivers from 2 and up. I've contacted BioTek and they have sent me here to the forum. I am stuck.
Any suggestion would be appreciated. Please help!
B.
My problem relates to the use of an Epoch BioTek plate reader (this is a hospital laboratory). We currently are using Parallels 7 to run Windows 7, and for 1 year now everything has been fine. Suddenly two weeks ago we've been getting the error message:
Plug & Play readers are not supported
Plug & Play requires a USB driver with 2.04.0 or greater
I've re-installed the plate reader software, Parallels, and Windows, several times now. I've installed and re-installed every and any new USB drivers from 2 and up. I've contacted BioTek and they have sent me here to the forum. I am stuck.
Any suggestion would be appreciated. Please help!
B.