Posting Question

Is anyone else getting 'Your post will not appear until checked by a Moderator' or words to that effect?

Hello,

Your post on Parallels Forum can be moderated due to the the Forum
rules restriction, to be more specific:

"By agreeing to these rules, you warrant that you will not post any
messages that are obscene, vulgar, sexually-oriented, hateful,
threatening, or otherwise violative of any laws."

The Forum is devoted to discussing technical issues connected to
Parallels Desktop and Parallels Server products.
Please, refrain from using offensive language in your posts and try to
stay on topic of the discussion.

Parallels Forum pre-moderation is a temporary measure, that has been
implemented due to the increase of spam messages, posts containing
insulting and flame content, non-constructive criticism, which offend
not only Parallels staff members but our visitors as well.

You may rest assured that any replies which are constructive, on-topic
and non-offending to any member of our community will not be edited in
any way.

Sincerely Yours,

Parallels Team
 
I am well aware of forum rules (and support them fully) as this is a long way from being the only forum I subscribe to.

I have not noticed the statement appearing before ie it will not appear until checked by a Moderator.

If you have any doubts about what I've said or the way I've said it, I suggest you do a search of my name and look at what I've said.
 
Back
Top