Pricing of Pro version for renewal in consecutive years

Discussion in 'General Questions' started by youngsinatra, Aug 12, 2020.

1. youngsinatra

youngsinatra Junior Member

I currently have a parallels 13 education one time purchase version.
    As I need support for the new macOS I want to upgrade.

There is the option to get a Pro version subscription plan for 50% off.
    My question is what will I be charged when the license is due renewal in a year. Will it be the full price (99,99€) or still 50% off.
    Is there a guarantee that I always be charged only 49,98€ in the following 3-4 years or can parallels Desktop just raise the price as they want? Or will it always be 50% of the full price? Or do I have to pay the full price already in the second year?

It is not stated clearly and I wasn't able to finde any documents on the parallels websites that holds more information.

Thank you for your help

2. Ajith1

Ajith1 Parallels Support

When you buy Parallels Desktop Pro full or upgrade you will receive an email sharing the invoice, in it next renewal price will be mentioned. If you buy upgrade normally the renewal price will remain the same, if there is any change in the price you will be notified before the renewal.

3. youngsinatra

youngsinatra Junior Member

Ok so if I understand correctly there is no guarantee that I will be charged the same amount in consecutive years?
    It would be helpful to make this information available before the purchase and not get it with the invoice. Some people would like to know the costs before they purchase a product.

In the offer it is somewhat implied, even tho not explicitly stated, that it will be the same price every year. I think clarification would help. Im not a big fan of the change of the pricing model to subscription plans (and the limitation of ram and cores since v11) in the first place. At least make it clear what it costs.

4. TheM5

TheM5 Bit poster

When you buy Parallels Desktop Pro full or upgrade you may get hold of an e mail sharing the invoice, in it subsequent renewal price will be stated If you purchase upgrade normally the renewal price will continue to be the identical, if there may be any change inside the price you may be notified before the renewal.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 13, 2020
  5. aniln

aniln Bit poster

i too think about it, i think pro version is the best one than normal.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 13, 2020
  6. Thank you for sharing your opinion. Please let us know if you have any questions.

7. VictoriaD

VictoriaD Bit poster

Hello. I am interested in the same question. am working with essay help service and I want to know about the prices for a PRO version for the next few years. Will be a discount for only the first year, or for the next 3-4 too?
    Waiting for your reply,
    Victoria Davis

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 25, 2020
  8. kavyaM

kavyaM Hunter

@VictoriaD As of now, we can offer 10% discount on the purchase of Pro edition. And it applies only for the current purchase.