Print entire web page (even content below the fold) in a browser

Would you like to have this feature?


  • Total voters
    2
I would like for you to implement a print entire web page feature. Currently you can capture a window, however that hides the contents you have to scroll to. You can select a recording / capture area, and you record / capture the entire screen, but you can't print an entire page in a browser. I use Safari mostly. There used to be a plugin for this called Awesome Screenshot. But now it is only available for Chrome. This extension lets you do a variety of features:

upload_2019-10-10_19-38-47.png

Just to show you, here is a full web page:

full_page_shot_small.png

They actually have a plethora of tools in Awesome Screenshot, that come up after the page is captured. Realy nice features. Wished that your paid extension had these features. You should check it out!

https://www.awesomescreenshot.com/

Thank you,

Martin
 
So, I tried it out, but it does not seem to work for me! For me it only takes whatever is in the view. I do get a message stating "Please avoid scrolling or resizing of the window while screenshot is taken", but it does not show the entire page. Tried it on multiple pages, but always the same result. Please advise.

Thanks.

Martin
 
Back
Top