Robby Rowbought
Bit poster
Greetings
I have installed my printer as a Mac Printer in OS X and can share it across to the Windows 7 Platform.
However, there are some older Windows applications that I still use that will not recognize the shared Mac printer.
Therefore, I also installed the printer as a Windows printer in Parallels. This worked, for a while.
However, now whenever I successfully print from OS X, and then later on in my computing session try to print another document from a Windows application in Parallels, it will send the print job to the queue, but will not connect the Windows/Parallels printer - it just stays in the queue.
Is there a way to toggle back and forth from the OS X and the Windows 7 installations of the same printer?
I suppose a work-around would be to install the printer as a Windows printer then share it with OS X, instead of the other way around. However, if there is a more direct solution, I am eager to hear about it.
Thanks
I have installed my printer as a Mac Printer in OS X and can share it across to the Windows 7 Platform.
However, there are some older Windows applications that I still use that will not recognize the shared Mac printer.
Therefore, I also installed the printer as a Windows printer in Parallels. This worked, for a while.
However, now whenever I successfully print from OS X, and then later on in my computing session try to print another document from a Windows application in Parallels, it will send the print job to the queue, but will not connect the Windows/Parallels printer - it just stays in the queue.
Is there a way to toggle back and forth from the OS X and the Windows 7 installations of the same printer?
I suppose a work-around would be to install the printer as a Windows printer then share it with OS X, instead of the other way around. However, if there is a more direct solution, I am eager to hear about it.
Thanks