infinitegame
Bit poster
I have been using 3.0 for several months. I've been printing to a brother mfc 8840d using bonjour printing. After installing leopard and then build 5626, I found myself unable to use the brother printer. I've deleted the brother and the HP 8500. I've changed to bridged networking from shared. I am able to install a printer connected to another Mac on my network but not the brother. I keep getting a message at the end of the bonjour wizard that you don't have sufficient access to your computer to connect to the selected printer.
I've also tried to just use the 8500 and I'm able to print but the font is not the same and doesn't look correct.
Any suggestions?
I've also tried to just use the 8500 and I'm able to print but the font is not the same and doesn't look correct.
Any suggestions?