I applied yesterday's update for Parallels Desktop Mac and now I can not print using IE8. Same problem on 2 different Macs. All other apps print okay. When I reverted back to prior build, prints fine from IE8. Anybody else having same problem?
Yes. I'm having the same problem. Technical support seemed unaware of any issues and sent me a link telling me to change the Encoding on IE from Western European (Windows) to Unicode. Neither worked correctly.
I was notified by tech support that they are now aware of this issue and have escalated my support request to their next level. I provided them my System Profiler report as well as the Paralells support report. We'll all keep tuned!
3) Launch your virtual machine. Close all running applications in guest operating system (if there are any);
4) Go to Parallels Desktop dropdown menu -> Devices -> CD/DVD 1 -> Connect image -> in the opened window please navigate to the .iso image you have just downloaded;
5) The installation of Parallels Tools should start automatically. If it did not start, please go to Start -> Computer -> and launch Setup.exe on your DVD Drive;
6) Wait till the installation of Parallels Tools is complete and Windows is rebooted. Check the status of the issue.