printing with quickbooks

Discussion in 'General Questions' started by rusty06, May 17, 2007.

1. rusty06

rusty06 Bit poster

I'm using Parallels for Mac and Quickbooks Premier 06. When I try to save an invoice as a pdf, it crashes Quickbooks. If I try to print an invoice, it jumbles the information and prints out a blank document. I'm using Bonjour but it's not helping with this problem. Any thoughts? I'm new to this...

2. constant

constant Forum Maven

Try searching for the word "quickbooks".

3. David5000

David5000 Pro

Can you print from any other application?

David

4. rusty06

rusty06 Bit poster

Yes, I can print from other applications - and I can print from Quickbooks (such as a register, etc.) but when I go to print an invoice, the preview shows jumbled, overlapped data and when it prints, it is the invoice format only without any of the inputted data.

5. constant

constant Forum Maven

When I searched for quickbooks, I got three pages of results, some of which mentioned printing in the subject. Were none of these any help to you?

6. David5000

David5000 Pro

With QB Pro 2007 (OS 10.4.9, Parallels 3188, XP Pro), I can preview and print invoices fine. I think your problem is probably with your QB install or settings, not Parallels, and I would look for an answer in a QB forum.

Otherwise, have you tried reinstalling QB? Also, as constant has suggested, have you searched for QuickBooks in this forum?

David