kleinfelter
Bit poster
When I configure my VM via the GUI, and I add 2 physical partitions on a disk, and then list it via "prlctl list --info" hdd1 is shown as follows:
hdd1 (+) ide:1 real='WDC WD2500BEVE-00WZT0 (disk1)' device=</dev/disk1s1 /dev/disk1s6>
But if I delete the hdd, and I try:
prlctl set "XP1" --device-add hdd --device "</dev/disk1s1 /dev/disk1s6>" --iface scsi --position 1:0
it rejects it with the message: Unknown device: </dev/disk1s1 /dev/disk1s6>. I also tried using "/dev/disk1s1 /dev/disk1s6" for the device, and that received a similar message.
How can I add multiple physical partitions from the same drive using prlctl?
-----
Parallels Desktop 6 for Mac, Build 6.0.11826
hdd1 (+) ide:1 real='WDC WD2500BEVE-00WZT0 (disk1)' device=</dev/disk1s1 /dev/disk1s6>
But if I delete the hdd, and I try:
prlctl set "XP1" --device-add hdd --device "</dev/disk1s1 /dev/disk1s6>" --iface scsi --position 1:0
it rejects it with the message: Unknown device: </dev/disk1s1 /dev/disk1s6>. I also tried using "/dev/disk1s1 /dev/disk1s6" for the device, and that received a similar message.
How can I add multiple physical partitions from the same drive using prlctl?
-----
Parallels Desktop 6 for Mac, Build 6.0.11826