problem connecting to the server "Windows 11" error message

Discussion in 'Parallels Desktop for Mac' started by Hanw, Sep 17, 2022.

1. Hanw

Hanw Bit poster

I don't recall what i did during my last session of PD but I believe I have invoked Coherence mode and tried to run an app then closed it (don't recall which app) or tried to open a file in the Win11 VM via Open from Mac command.

Whatever the case, now i keep getting the error message below on and off, sometimes in succession (very annoying) but sometimes it goes away. Its hard to track what is causing the error.

I read the issue could be due to the app in Mac that is referencing the file inside Win11 VM that then caused the error message. I cleared the recents in Acrobat (it could be one of the apps I used) and the problem went away but not completely, I still get an occassional pop up below and its getting very annoying.

Any Mac wizards know how to troubleshoot the cause or the offending app that is generating these errors? Maybe there is a log that I can check to see what is triggering the Mac side to look for something inside the VM that then triggers the error below? Thanks!

upload_2022-9-17_15-31-58.png

2. BarisG

BarisG Bit poster