Hi,
Just upgraded to Parallels 6 on my mac book pro, snow leopard 10.6.4
I have Win 7 - 64 installed on a bootcamp partition.
When ver.5 was installed, I was able to save files to shared folders of the mac HD,
because I chose to share VM profile including all folder options (documents, pictures, desktop and so).
Now, trying to save files to folders located inside my shared mac "documents" folder fails.
I tried deactivating "shared profile" and reactivating it.
Tried repair permissions of the mac HD.
I also tried to apply the "documents" folder permissions, which works OK, to sub folders
that doesn't work as expected.
Nothing helps.
Does anyone have a clue how to solve this?
Thanks,
Eran.
Just upgraded to Parallels 6 on my mac book pro, snow leopard 10.6.4
I have Win 7 - 64 installed on a bootcamp partition.
When ver.5 was installed, I was able to save files to shared folders of the mac HD,
because I chose to share VM profile including all folder options (documents, pictures, desktop and so).
Now, trying to save files to folders located inside my shared mac "documents" folder fails.
I tried deactivating "shared profile" and reactivating it.
Tried repair permissions of the mac HD.
I also tried to apply the "documents" folder permissions, which works OK, to sub folders
that doesn't work as expected.
Nothing helps.
Does anyone have a clue how to solve this?
Thanks,
Eran.