Problem to access port 8443 of plesk sending to port 443 apache, in RedHat 5.1

ofProblem to access port 8443 plesk sending to port 443 apache, in RedHat 5.1

  • port 8443 of plesk sending to port 443 apache

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 8443 of plesk sending to port 443

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Problem to access port 8443 of plesk

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Problem to access port 8443 of plesk,After this update

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • RUBY, httpd and Tomcat. After this update, RUBY, httpd and Tomcat. After this update

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Problem to access port 8443

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • port 8443 plesk sending to port 443 apache

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • port 8443 plesk sending to port 443 apache

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • port 8443 plesk sending to port 443 apache

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • port 8443 plesk sending to port 443 apache

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    0

ncastillo

Bit poster
Is the case is in Red Hat 5.1 Interprise. 64 Bit
red-hat.jpg

This problem arose when upgrading packages RUBY, httpd and Tomcat. After this update, when you try to enter PLESK, this sends me to port 443 apache, I'm with my test SERVER, so I decided to re-install, action I've done 5 times, having the same problem

Sincerely, I still have a problem with this PORT 8443 sends me to PORT 443 Apache This happened Cund update packages RUBY and HTTPD

NOTA IMPORTAT!!:



I have a totally new fitting, redhat 5.1, made yesterday, then install plesk, but the case remains the same, the 8443 port to port sends me 443 Apache,


question, I can do to put my server running because I could not use the facilities Plesk,

if you have a solution, please tell me, the opposite favour indiqueme alternative. to solve this problem.
 

Attachments

  • images.jpg
    images.jpg
    2.7 KB · Views: 2
Back
Top