Hi there,
I try to open parallels transporter to converst some VMWare VMs - but nothing happens.
If I doubleclick the Icon, there apears an icon in the dock, which indicates that transporter is starting - but it the start-process is finished, there is no way to access the programm.
There is no window or something else assosiated with transporter.
The same occurs, if I start transporter form parallels file menu...
Ciao
dirk
BTW: If I start Parallels Image Tool - it behaves the same way, transporter does.
I try to open parallels transporter to converst some VMWare VMs - but nothing happens.
If I doubleclick the Icon, there apears an icon in the dock, which indicates that transporter is starting - but it the start-process is finished, there is no way to access the programm.
There is no window or something else assosiated with transporter.
The same occurs, if I start transporter form parallels file menu...
Ciao
dirk
BTW: If I start Parallels Image Tool - it behaves the same way, transporter does.