F FellipeH Bit poster Oct 22, 2012 #1 Hello, in few months ago, I think all shared folder is very, very slow... I try to disable the shared options and enable again.. but still very slow... How can I fix these problem? Ps: sorry my poor english.
Hello, in few months ago, I think all shared folder is very, very slow... I try to disable the shared options and enable again.. but still very slow... How can I fix these problem? Ps: sorry my poor english.
Y YanaYana Oct 24, 2012 #2 Which parallels desktop version do you have? is it PD7 or PD8? and Which Mac OS?
F FellipeH Bit poster Oct 25, 2012 #3 I`m using PD7 with Montain Lion... All is installed with lastest updated, using Windows 7 64 bits Professional.
I`m using PD7 with Montain Lion... All is installed with lastest updated, using Windows 7 64 bits Professional.
Y YanaYana Oct 29, 2012 #4 would you please send the problem report from help menu --> report a problem and post the problem ID number here. After that you can try to reinstall Parallels Tools from virtual machine menu --> Reinstall Parallels tools
would you please send the problem report from help menu --> report a problem and post the problem ID number here. After that you can try to reinstall Parallels Tools from virtual machine menu --> Reinstall Parallels tools