Problem with Windows Clients trought internet conection

Discussion in 'Parallels Remote Application Server' started by RichardF3, Mar 25, 2016.

1. RichardF3

RichardF3 Bit poster

Hi, i'm confuring the 2X Portal, but i can't acces with Windows clients trought the WAN, from IOs runing OK, and from LAN it's already OK. The erros is CODE [02/00000006]
    How can i fix-it?

2. Valentin@Parallels

Valentin@Parallels Parallels Support

Hi Richard,
    As for the description you provided - most likely that we have a connectivity issue here.
    Please review the following article and try to follow suggested steps to resolve the issue:
    http://kb.parallels.com/en/123257

Please let us know if it helps.

Have a nice day!

3. DevlonI

DevlonI Bit poster

Dear All,

I have as of late changed to Ubuntu from Windows. I am utilizing 12.10 right now. Will move to 14.04 soon. I have figured out how to make everything take a shot at Ubuntu aside from an application I use at work. Its called 2x RDP. I have introduced its Linux form, and ran the exe utilizing Wine yet they both give me mistakes. Other people is utilizing the application from Windows however I can't utilize it from Ubuntu. Can anybody help me investigate the issue?

I am posting the blunders I get. It was working fine when I was on Windows.

At the point when going through Wine:

2X RDP - 202.59.74.233

Code [02/00000006]

The customer couldn't set up an association with the remote PC.

The no doubt foundations for this mistake are:

1) The servers are excessively caught up with, making it impossible to benefit your solicitation.

2) The machine is not part of the ranch.

4. Valentin@Parallels

Valentin@Parallels Parallels Support