Len Mizutowicz
Junior Member
Hello;
Today I upgraded my Parallels Desktop to 4.0.3810 from v3. My previous XP virtual machine setup worked just fine.
After the upgrade my mouse only works for a very short period of time, to say, open Internet Explorer. Then it stops functioning. The keyboard does not respond as well.
I have tried:
-Booting into Boot Camp and updating the Apple drivers
-Uninstalling and reinstalling Parallels Tools
-Connecting a dedicated USB mouse to the virtual machine.
Any suggestions?
Thanks.
Today I upgraded my Parallels Desktop to 4.0.3810 from v3. My previous XP virtual machine setup worked just fine.
After the upgrade my mouse only works for a very short period of time, to say, open Internet Explorer. Then it stops functioning. The keyboard does not respond as well.
I have tried:
-Booting into Boot Camp and updating the Apple drivers
-Uninstalling and reinstalling Parallels Tools
-Connecting a dedicated USB mouse to the virtual machine.
Any suggestions?
Thanks.