Problems with Cleverbridge when I've bought a license key for Parallels 8 for Mac

Discussion in 'General Questions' started by MatiasF, Oct 27, 2012.

1. MatiasF

MatiasF Bit poster

Hello everyone,

As you could see with the title of this thread, I have problems with Cleverbridge when I've purchased a license key for Parallels 8 for Mac. First of all, sorry for my English, it is not my native language.

A few days ago, I've purchased the Parallels 8 for Mac. I chose Paypal as payment system. I know that the payment was made because I received the confirmation email from Paypal and my credit card has been charged. Although, I have not received yet any communication from Parallels / Cleverbridge reporting me that payment has been receiving, so I haven't got yet the product key that I have paid for it.

I have already put a request to customer support of Cleverbridge, but they have not given to me an answer about what was the problem or why I don't have my license key.

I' m looking for some help of Parallels support center, to try to solve me this problem.

Thank you in advance for your help.

Best regards,

Matias.

2. Specimen

Specimen Product Expert

Cleverbridge? Can you provide a link?

3. PeterSommerlad

PeterSommerlad Bit poster

same problem

Hi
    I have the same problem. I didn't get a purchase confirmation after charging my credit card for the upgrade to Parallels 8.

I only got a "Your cleverbridge reference number: xxxxxxxxx"

What can I do.

Regards
    Peter Sommerlad.

4. Specimen

Specimen Product Expert

5. Specimen

Specimen Product Expert