ramonekalsaw
Member
I'm working with Mac OS 10.4.11 and Parallels 3.0 build 5600 and when I went to open it got this error message: '
Parallels Desktop is unable to operate properly since it cannot communicate with one of its drivers. Try to restart the application to overcome this issue. If restart doesn't help, re-install Parallels Desktop. Note that Parallels drivers require a short time to be properly started and initialized. So you may need to wait a minute before trying to launch the application.
I tried to reinstall but I don't see v.3.0 available as an option on the Parallels website.
What do you advise?
Thanks.
Parallels Desktop is unable to operate properly since it cannot communicate with one of its drivers. Try to restart the application to overcome this issue. If restart doesn't help, re-install Parallels Desktop. Note that Parallels drivers require a short time to be properly started and initialized. So you may need to wait a minute before trying to launch the application.
I tried to reinstall but I don't see v.3.0 available as an option on the Parallels website.
What do you advise?
Thanks.