Progress stuck

Running

Bit poster
I just installed the new version of Parallels and everything seemed to be working well.

I migrated my old Windows 7 and it was transferring over, but then the progress bar was stuck for a couple of hours and so I had to force a quit. So it didn't successfully install. From reading a couple of other troubleshooting guides, it seems I might have to turn off the firewalls and try migrating again - which is fine, but that's not my issue.

My issue: it seems as though a lot of the files have been transferred to the Mac side? (I'm new to virutalisation, forgive me for any rookie mistakes!) I thought that the actual files from my Windows 7 wouldn't get moved to the Mac side? That is, I can't actually access the files unless Parallels is open and running? Is there any easy way to delete all these transferred files, so I can try migrating again? Is it as simple as uninstalling Parallels and reinstalling?

Thanks!
 
Back
Top