Prolonged trial registration keys were sent to everyone

Discussion in 'Parallels Desktop for Mac' started by STim, May 3, 2006.

1. Europat

Europat Bit poster

Anybody there?

2. Andrew @ Parallels

Andrew @ Parallels Parallels Team

Europat,

Don't worry - your key will be prolonged until final GA.

3. Europat

Europat Bit poster

Thank you Andrew,

I understand that "you" will prolonge the validity of my key.
    In the coming days and for weeks, I will be in places without any internet access.
    I pre-ordered and paid for the final version and I will not be able during that period to read mails, to download any update or new activation key.
    So, just tell me how it will be prolonged!

Regards.
    Patrick

4. Quantise

Quantise Junior Member

I have sent this to Support but am hoping someone here may be able to help as well.

There doesn't appear to be anywhere to register a new email address on the registration page and the extended key for the RC was sent to an email address I no longer have access to. How can I get my registration key sent to my new email address? I have already purchased Parallels Desktop for Mac.

John

5. ajay

ajay Hunter

Quantise: The Parallels Team is easy to contact. There is a contact icon on top of this page with phone numbers and a mailing address. As well, you can email them at "support@parallels.com". Finally, there is a provision to change your email address in the contol panel "User CP" also at the top of this page. Contact them and explain your situation. I think (from personal experience) you will find them receptive to your needs.

6. ekaram

ekaram Bit poster

Activation Compressor not working

Hi
    I am trying to extend the activation of Parallels Compressor. After entering the key i received and my username i get the following error:"The activation key is valid but error was occured while saving license file. Please make sure you have proper permissions to activate a product."
    I have administrator rights and i don t understand why this is happenning.
    Thanks for any help

7. gertmichaelg

gertmichaelg Bit poster

prolonged activation key

i have not received a prolonged activation key, even though i purchased the pre-order mac version of workstation. whilst clicking on the account link and pushing the send button, i again received a key for a trial version, that does not work with my version. i am a bit lsot on how to avoid the expiration of my activated version on june 9. so far i have not received a reply from support.:eek:

8. gertmichaelg

gertmichaelg Bit poster

i am experiencing the same problem, even though i received the purchased cd. no activation key either.

9. Juggernart

Juggernart Member

Sorry, I was wrong. didn't notice the new mail with new key.

Last edited: Jun 1, 2006
  10. Robert01

Robert01 Bit poster

HELP! My beta trial key is due to expire today and I'm not able to request a new key as I no longer have access to the email address I used to first register. There doesn't seem to be any way of changing the email used in my online account with Parallels (I've already pre-purchased the software). I've emailed Parallels a couple of times in the last day or two, but no reply yet. Is there any way I can obtain a new activation key?

11. Andrew @ Parallels

Andrew @ Parallels Parallels Team

12. Robert01

Robert01 Bit poster

I should have thought of re-registering with my new email! Doh!!

Thanks for a great product :)

13. profjmb

profjmb Bit poster

new activation key not working

I was an early purchaser, and I have been receiving updated activation keys, which worked until the one I received last week. This one does not work. And I'm pasting (not typing), so there's no typing errors. What to do?

14. dlatkins

dlatkins Junior Member

Still waiting for a response

I've emailed you twice so far about not yet receiving a permanent key (once again, ordered on 5/18, order ID 1148013206-14579-505190). Not a peep from anyone. What gives?

15. >>> Message has been deleted by the user <<<

16. sarakirk

sarakirk Bit poster

No extended key for me :(

I've received my pre-order key for the full version when released, but I haven't received an extended trial key and visiting the url and clicking on the link does nothing.

Anybody got any ideas?