I use Parallels to support a range of software products which themselves often require several networked Windows computers. There have been multiple releases of our software products, so I need to keep a set of VMs for each of our own released software versions - typically 5 or 6 VMs per version.
As a result I have a huge collection of VMs, about 160 currently showing in the Control Center (and probably quite a few more I've removed). It is very unwieldy to find the ones I want to use. It would be nice to be able to group sets of VMs into folders in the Control Centre, and then open the the folder somehow to get at the individual VMs to open and run.
As a result I have a huge collection of VMs, about 160 currently showing in the Control Center (and probably quite a few more I've removed). It is very unwieldy to find the ones I want to use. It would be nice to be able to group sets of VMs into folders in the Control Centre, and then open the the folder somehow to get at the individual VMs to open and run.