PUBG PC on an M1 MacBook Pro

Discussion in 'General Questions' started by PratyushK, Feb 22, 2022.

1. PratyushK

PratyushK Bit poster

I'm running Windows 11 through Parallels Desktop 17 on my M1 MacBook Pro. Everything has been running completely fine, apart from when I downloaded PUBG PC from my steam library and launched it, where I face the following error: Failed to initialize BattlEye service (driver load error 1275).
    I have searched and searched for some kind of a fix for driver load error 1275 but I've found little to no information about it online. Can anyone help me out with this?

黄一腾 and erdenH like this.
  2. IA_1

IA_1 Bit poster

I have the same problem as you, the error code is 1275, I can't find any reason, if you find it, I hope you can inform me and tell me the solution, thank you, my email is jasonlin15749@gmail.com,

3. MoisesV

MoisesV Bit poster

I have the same problem as you, the error code is 1275, I can't find any reason, if you find it, I hope you can inform me and tell me the solution, thank you, my email is moiskm@gmail.com

Captura de Tela 2022-03-11 às 10.33.54.png

4. emmapaul

emmapaul Bit poster

Having same issue, let me know if anyone find the solution.

5. GampaA@P

GampaA@P Pro

Hi, To fix the BattlEye please go to "C:\Users\[username]\AppData\Local\[game name]" (make sure that you can see hidden files/folders if you can't find this directory) and delete the BattlEye folder there. If the issue still persists your system's root certificates might be broken/corrupted. Before doing this please reinstall the BattleEye and provide the access and check.

6. Lumes75

Lumes75 Bit poster

Hi, does this fix work ? Deleting the BattleEye folder won't work for me. I get the same error ..
    How do I fix or check the system's root certificates ? If you have a link to a webpage for the root certificates, it might help ? Thanks!

7. erdenH

erdenH Bit poster

I have the same too problem as you, the error code is 1275, I can't find any reason, if you find it, I hope you can inform me and tell me the solution, thank you, my email is huang_5761@163.com

8. erdenH

erdenH Bit poster

hi , can you fix it , if you know please tell me how to do it , thank you very mutch~

VolodymyrT likes this.
  9. VolodymyrT

VolodymyrT Bit poster

me too ^)

10. DebasmitaM

DebasmitaM Forum Maven

Hello, please refer to this KB article and check if your current installation file of 3rd party application is compatible with ARM processor.

11. 黄一腾

黄一腾 Bit poster

I have the same problem as everyone, the error code 1275,I tried to fix like DebasmitaM says, but I failed.if anyone know how to fix, please tell me how to do it , I will thank you very much

12. 黄一腾

黄一腾 Bit poster

Maybe I know the reason: the battleye service needs a Windows kernel extension to help anti-cheating service. The driver may have an error when loading this extension

Attached Files:

Courtney4 likes this.
  13. SamuelT6

SamuelT6 Bit poster

Has there been a solution to this yet?

Thanks in advance

14. FrankS47

FrankS47 Bit poster

I think it might be because BattlEye doesn't allow Virtual Machines, since they are mostly used for cheating. I get a similar error 577 with windows 7

15. KirillK3

KirillK3 Bit poster

Has there been a solution to this yet?

16. RoshinK

RoshinK Bit poster

Any solutions to this yet?

17. EricW36

EricW36 Bit poster

It won't ever be fixed until Pubg realizes that Parallels is not a cheating app.. well it can be used as one for VM... but besides the point