I'm been running Windows XP with Parallels 7 on my iMac with MacOS 10.8.2 for a while now. I've ended up with three .pvm files in my Parallels folder, labeled Windows XP.pvm, Windows XP 1.pvm, and Windows XP 2 (1) (1).pvm. Only the last one launches Windows XP properly, as the first one ("Windows XP.pvm") says files are missing and the second ("Windows XP 1") requests registration of Windows (even though it's been registered for a while). Can I get rid of these two files?
Also, does the Parallels folder have to be in the Documents folder? I tried moving the folder out of Documents and then launching the program, but it didn't open up. If it doesn't need to be there, where else can it go and do I have to do anything special to move it?
Also, does the Parallels folder have to be in the Documents folder? I tried moving the folder out of Documents and then launching the program, but it didn't open up. If it doesn't need to be there, where else can it go and do I have to do anything special to move it?