Query/issue with Parallels + Spaces

Discussion in 'Windows Virtual Machine' started by mechcon, Mar 4, 2008.

1. mechcon

mechcon Junior Member

So.. I've set parallels up full screen on one of the spaces (say space 2), and say I fire up parallels automatically. What happens right is that when it gets to certain parts during the boot up, Spaces keeps flicking back to the "Parallels" space... This gets annoying during startups, and reboots of the app.. is there a away to disable it from doing that? I ask because (whatever the competition's name is) doesn't do that with their's... Okay small thing, but it gets annoying after a while :p (one could ask why boot up so much? well there's reasons for it at work).

So yeah, would love to hear from some funky parallels folks about this issue. THANKS!

Last edited: Mar 12, 2008
  2. mechcon

mechcon Junior Member

Anyone at all? :)

3. Xenos

Xenos Parallels Team

Hello Mechcon,

Could you please let me see a screenshot of Spaces flicking back to the "Parallels" space?
    Is it possible to provide more information? For I do not have a clear idea for now of what the issue is...

Best regards,
    Xenos

4. mechcon

mechcon Junior Member

Kind of hard to do actually.. The only suggestion I have to re-enact the problem, is to assign parallels full screen to a space number, fire it up, and do something in another space in the meantime whilst xp boots up.

5. Xenos

Xenos Parallels Team

Mechcon, I have asked our engineers and they managed to reproduce the bug. It is entered into a bug report. Thank you for the provided information.
    We are sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Best regards,
    Xenos

6. mechcon

mechcon Junior Member

No dramas at all mate :) Keep up the good work Parallels