martinmartin
Bit poster
Just upgraded to 4.0 from 3.0
My question is about Coherence. When I turn Coherence on, the Windows Start Taskbar is placed right above my OSX Dock (at the bottom of the screen).
I have seen screen shots where the Windows Taskbar is not there at all and the Parallels Icon in the dock serves as the 'Start' Menu.
So my questions are: how do I get the Windows Taskbar to disappear? And once this is working, how do I view my Windows Desktop?
Thanks
My question is about Coherence. When I turn Coherence on, the Windows Start Taskbar is placed right above my OSX Dock (at the bottom of the screen).
I have seen screen shots where the Windows Taskbar is not there at all and the Parallels Icon in the dock serves as the 'Start' Menu.
So my questions are: how do I get the Windows Taskbar to disappear? And once this is working, how do I view my Windows Desktop?
Thanks