Hello,
I need some help I guess...
I want to use parallels on a Mac with El Capitan and I want to transfer a windows hd to the Mac running then Parallels..
so far so good...
everything worked properly but at the end of the transfer the parallels screen updated oder upgraded the partition and in the end
I only habe a Scren telling me Welcome but nothing more ... and I also downloaded parallels toolbox and access
???
what is wrong??
Thank you for any help
yours
Paul
I need some help I guess...
I want to use parallels on a Mac with El Capitan and I want to transfer a windows hd to the Mac running then Parallels..
so far so good...
everything worked properly but at the end of the transfer the parallels screen updated oder upgraded the partition and in the end
I only habe a Scren telling me Welcome but nothing more ... and I also downloaded parallels toolbox and access
???
what is wrong??
Thank you for any help
yours
Paul