Hi all,
I am new for the parallel desktop, yesterday just install to my iMac (Retina 5K, 27-inch, OS X Yosemite).
Everything working fine, but I am facing a problem for my software such as 3Ds Max, Photoshop & etc.
All the icon and font become very small and cannot see clearly, whereas the desktop icon are fine.
I tried to browse internet to seek the solution, unfortunately i only can find the solution to adjust the desktop icon size.
Anyone got idea how to solve this problem ?

- Photos attached was the screenshot of 3ds Max and desktop.
Thank you.
I am new for the parallel desktop, yesterday just install to my iMac (Retina 5K, 27-inch, OS X Yosemite).
Everything working fine, but I am facing a problem for my software such as 3Ds Max, Photoshop & etc.
All the icon and font become very small and cannot see clearly, whereas the desktop icon are fine.
I tried to browse internet to seek the solution, unfortunately i only can find the solution to adjust the desktop icon size.
Anyone got idea how to solve this problem ?

- Photos attached was the screenshot of 3ds Max and desktop.
Thank you.
