Quick question, if I'm able to let Mac uses the egpu, will Parallels be able to use the GPU as well?

PERRYW

Bit poster
I just brought the new MacBook pro, and may need it for gaming occasionally. I found out the following link, which may let my MacBook uses the Nvida egpu.
https://theunlockr.com/how-to-use-nvidia-cards-with-your-mac-egpu/

So the question is, if I can let my MacBook uses the Egpu, will Parallels use the same Egpu as the system? Or it will still use the Intel igpu?
Let me know, I'm on the edge of buying the Parallels or just choose boot Camp.
Thanks
 
We'd like to inform you that the Parallels Desktop 15 is finally here.
And Metal and better eGPU support is one of the newest features. Easy to switch to eGPU is possible with Parallels Desktop 15. Learn more here.
Please upgrade and check.
Your feedback will be appreciated.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top