Quickbooks Desktop Pro display is too small or too large in Windows 10

Discussion in 'Installation and Configuration of Parallels Desktop' started by dstrass, Feb 3, 2020.

1. dstrass

dstrass Junior Member

I've upgraded to Windows 10 and Quickbooks Pro Desktop display is too small, Retina display Macbook Pro, Parallels Desktop 14.
    I've been online and followed advice from multiple sources; Windows and Parallels and Google, to no avail.
    Windows 10 display options make the program too large or too small, there is no scaling in between.
    Parallels choices in Configure, "Best for Retina Display", or "Scaled", do not work, the Quickbooks program is too small to work with or too large.
    Has anyone found a solution?
    Also, My cursor pointer size is HUGE, and at it's smallest setting in "ease of access". ( I know windows basics)
    This is really a display setting, not a mouse pointer issue.
    Either Quickbooks is too small to view or too large to see the windows within the program properly. Win10 has locked me out of incremental display settings. There are settings of 150%, 200%, 225%, but these are pre-determined sizes and they don't work. I would love to set my display at 213% or 188%! Give me a chance to experiment to a size that fits my eyes and my screen. As soon as this tax season is over, I'm ditching parallels and Windows and going to Quickbooks online.. unless a solution can be found.
    Please help.