The update to 11.1 killed my Quickbooks - I can no longer access "shared" files, which are on my mac's hard drive. I did a workaround to move the QBW files to my C:\ drive and I can work with Quickbooks again.
However, I have two programs to tune my car, HP Tuners, specifically VCM Editor.exe and VCM Scanner.exe that will NOT open at all with 11.1. They worked flawlessly with 11.0 and every version of Parallels for the last 5 years. They are already on the C:\ drive so the sharing fix will not work. They use the Microsoft.net framework so perhaps that's the problem.
I did a support request with Parallels but it seems this is a known problem for at least 10 days with no solution, as per the Outlook threads.
I still have the .dmg file for 11.0.1 which worked fine. Can I go back to this? I searched but didn't see how to do that. Can anyone help? Thanks in advance.
However, I have two programs to tune my car, HP Tuners, specifically VCM Editor.exe and VCM Scanner.exe that will NOT open at all with 11.1. They worked flawlessly with 11.0 and every version of Parallels for the last 5 years. They are already on the C:\ drive so the sharing fix will not work. They use the Microsoft.net framework so perhaps that's the problem.
I did a support request with Parallels but it seems this is a known problem for at least 10 days with no solution, as per the Outlook threads.
I still have the .dmg file for 11.0.1 which worked fine. Can I go back to this? I searched but didn't see how to do that. Can anyone help? Thanks in advance.