Re-Activate Parallels 10 on different Mac

TanjaS

Bit poster
Dear Parallels Support Team,
After my old Mac had died, I wanted to restore my Parallels 10 from my Backup on a new Mac. But it says that I have reached my maximum number of activations. I don't know how to deactivate my license, as my old Mac is completely dead by now.
Is there a possibility of resetting my activation key, or something like that, so that I could run Parallels 10 again on my other Mac?
Thank you for your help!
 
Dear Parallels Support Team,
After my old Mac had died, I wanted to restore my Parallels 10 from my Backup on a new Mac. But it says that I have reached my maximum number of activations. I don't know how to deactivate my license, as my old Mac is completely dead by now.
Is there a possibility of resetting my activation key, or something like that, so that I could run Parallels 10 again on my other Mac?
Thank you for your help!
We have reset the activation key. Please follow the instructions below:
1. Quit Parallels Desktop, then try to activate after launching it again.
2. If you are still unable to activate, Open Terminal on the Mac and execute this command: prlsrvctl activate-license-online

Note: Parallels Desktop 10 is not compatible with Sierra or newer macOS X versions.
 
Back
Top