Realtime Landscaping Architect 2020 not work Realtime Walkthrough in Parallels 18.0.2

Discussion in 'Parallels Desktop for Apple Silicon (M1) Mac' started by PaulD27, Sep 29, 2022.

1. PaulD27

PaulD27 Bit Poster

Hello.

I have a Mac with an M1 Pro processor. initially, I had Parallels Desktop 17.1.2 and Windows 11 Pro ARM installed.
    In the Windows virtual machine, I installed the Realtime Landscaping Architect 2020 program and the "Realtime Walkthrough" function I needed worked in it.

I recently upgraded to Parallels Desktop 18.0.2 and the "Realtime Walkthrough" feature stopped working. I launch Realtime Landscaping Architect 2020, click View -> "Realtime Walkthrough" -> Ok at the top and a window appears on my screen with information that an error has occurred in the program.

I have updated all Visual C++ x64 x86 libraries to the latest versions, and also reinstalled the Realtime Landscaping Architect 2020program, but this did not solve the problem.
    When I removed Parallels 18.0.2 and installed version 17.1.2, the "Realtime Walkthrough" function became functional again.

I hope you will be able to fix this problem. I used the latest version of the Realtime Landscaping Architect program. Here is the official website
    https://ideaspectrum.com/professional-landscape-software/

james71 likes this.
  2. james71

james71

I'm currently having the same exact problem but I can not download the previous version so I havee lost complete access to Idea Spectrum 3D Real Walkthrough capabilities. Thank you !!!