1. PragmaticReviteer

PragmaticReviteer Junior Member

Has anyone successfully used the refund process? I found the web page with a link that claims to be for processing a refund, but when I click it it just dumps me into the problem report process. Which is useless to me because right now in Mountain Lion I can't even create a problem report code, after three tries waiting 10 minutes each time.
    At this point, I just need to focus on deadlines, and PD7 actually offers better performance for me in Revit right now. Maybe a few builds later, when parallels bothers to test against Autodesk products, I will reconsider the purchase.

And as for testing, I am a little surprised that parallels asked me to provide them with a link to download Revit? Seriously? You guys have a RELATIONSHIP with Autodesk! Have your people call their people. Don't expect your customer to baby sit your testing process that SHOULD have happened before you ever shipped a product. If you want customers to help with this, open your new version up to beta testing. I have done it for years, for Parallels AND Autodesk. But asking me to help you test after I have paid for the shipping version and it isn't working and I have deadlines? Thanks, but no.

Sorry for the rant, but I am seriously tired of the lack of coordination between Parallels and Autodesk, given the supposed relationship you have.

Gordon