Hi,
I purchased Parallels Desktop on September 30 and submitted a refund request on the same day, as I accidentally purchased an Upgrade license instead of a New license.
I initially submitted two tickets because there was no way to view the ticket status after submitting the request through the chatbot. I received an email on September 30 confirming that Ticket #5846366 had been accepted and that a technical issue was preventing the refund from being processed, with a 3–5 business day timeframe.
However, the ticket does not appear anywhere in my Parallels account, so there is no way for me to track its status. Today is the fifth business day, and I received another email saying that the technical issue is still being worked on, but no estimated timeframe was provided.
Could a Parallels employee please help check the status of Ticket #5846366 and advise when I can expect the refund to be processed?
Thank you.
I purchased Parallels Desktop on September 30 and submitted a refund request on the same day, as I accidentally purchased an Upgrade license instead of a New license.
I initially submitted two tickets because there was no way to view the ticket status after submitting the request through the chatbot. I received an email on September 30 confirming that Ticket #5846366 had been accepted and that a technical issue was preventing the refund from being processed, with a 3–5 business day timeframe.
However, the ticket does not appear anywhere in my Parallels account, so there is no way for me to track its status. Today is the fifth business day, and I received another email saying that the technical issue is still being worked on, but no estimated timeframe was provided.
Could a Parallels employee please help check the status of Ticket #5846366 and advise when I can expect the refund to be processed?
Thank you.