Hi --
I've been using Parallels for awhile, and to the best of my knowledge (seriously) purchased my own copy. Last night I purchased the upgrade to Mavericks, downloaded a dmg file. When I tried to launch it from OS X, I got an error message saying "Parallels Desktop 9.2 -- not recognized."
I then started seeking customer support in the About Parallels drop down, and found that my copy of parallels in unregistered. When I tried registering it, I got a message saying "this copy of parallels is registered to another user."
I can't find an activation code in e-mail. How can I figure out 1) who this copy of Parallels is registered to 2) how to upgrade to parallels for Mavericks.
Thanks!
I've been using Parallels for awhile, and to the best of my knowledge (seriously) purchased my own copy. Last night I purchased the upgrade to Mavericks, downloaded a dmg file. When I tried to launch it from OS X, I got an error message saying "Parallels Desktop 9.2 -- not recognized."
I then started seeking customer support in the About Parallels drop down, and found that my copy of parallels in unregistered. When I tried registering it, I got a message saying "this copy of parallels is registered to another user."
I can't find an activation code in e-mail. How can I figure out 1) who this copy of Parallels is registered to 2) how to upgrade to parallels for Mavericks.
Thanks!
Last edited: