Registered for parallels product under different account than forum name; need to fi

Discussion in 'Parallels Website and Forum' started by mdrejhon3, Apr 3, 2011.

1. mdrejhon3

mdrejhon3 Member

Hello Parallels,

I made a mistake and registered my 'mdrejhon' username under my forum2004@ email address, and registered a paid Parallels license under my register@ email address. So I got two accounts. (One that I use to post in forums, and a second that I use for licenses).

If possible, can you reassign the 'mdrejhon' username to my register@ email address (this account is the one attached to paid Parallels products). You can verify that I filled identical address information in both of the two accounts.

(To temporarily reconcile a nickname conflict, I now have 'mdrejhon2' for the first and 'mdrejhon3' for this one. So 'mdrejhon3' should become 'mdrejhon' instead). If not possible, then disregard this message, but I'll have two usernames in this forum, since I'm going to begin posting only under this name from now on to ensure that it shows I am a paid Parallels user.

Cheers,
    Mark Rejhon

2. MaximS

MaximS Forum Maven

3. optip

optip Bit poster

some time i face this problem but your's link provide us very good trick.

4. EmilyL

EmilyL Junior Member

Which link are you referring? I didn't see any link that solves his issue other than sending a ticket to support. [​IMG]