Registering my license key

Discussion in 'Licensing and Activation' started by HelgeR1, May 22, 2024.

1. HelgeR1

HelgeR1 Bit poster

Hi!
    I bought three licensens a year ago. Now I have a new Mac, and I want to move the license to the new machine.

When I try to sign in with the email for the account I bought the copy, the log in fails.
    I have tried the "forgot my password" and entered the email adress I used to buy the license with, but nothing haoppens. I have also tried "forgot my password" with the license key, but nothing happens. I dont get any mail with reset information.
    BUT: When I enter the license key on the page where I can check wich account I used to buy it, I receive the email from Cleverbridge. The license key and the email matches, so why cant I sign in and move my license?

The account I use to write this, is a private one and I havent bought any licences with it.
    Thanks for help. I hope someone in parallels desktop can contact me, since this is the only way I have found to reach out to you.

2. Avinash Bundhoo

Avinash Bundhoo Staff Member

Hello,
    Thank you for the provided feedback.
    We have sent you a private message, please check it and provide us with the requested information.
    Best regards!

3. frankh41

frankh41

Hello,
    Thanks for sharing such great information, I highly appreciate your hard-working skills as the post you published have some great information which is quite beneficial for me, I hope you will post more like that in the future.