Hello
I have about 15 users who rely on parallels.
First off, great product. Saves us much time and effort, as well as equipment.
The question / issue I have is this.
Every once in a while, and there is no rhyme or reason to it, these users are being prompted to "register" their version of parallels.
1. Why ? The product is "Active", and there are no issues.
2. How can I disable it? This is NOT something I will allow my users to do, thats a nightmare waiting to happen. And I will not hunt down these 15 or so users, and register it myself (unless there is a critical reason).
Thanks in advance,
BEaP
I have about 15 users who rely on parallels.
First off, great product. Saves us much time and effort, as well as equipment.
The question / issue I have is this.
Every once in a while, and there is no rhyme or reason to it, these users are being prompted to "register" their version of parallels.
1. Why ? The product is "Active", and there are no issues.
2. How can I disable it? This is NOT something I will allow my users to do, thats a nightmare waiting to happen. And I will not hunt down these 15 or so users, and register it myself (unless there is a critical reason).
Thanks in advance,
BEaP