Registration to get tech support

Discussion in 'General Questions' started by shawnshawn, Feb 7, 2007.

1. shawnshawn

shawnshawn Bit poster

I'm trying to register to submit an email to tech support, but I can't get a return email to finish registering. What do I need to do to get some help?? I have never experienced a site so difficult to get around or register. I am extremely frustrated with Parallels.
    Shawn

2. jaseone

jaseone Junior Member

I had problems with emails from Parallels to my personal domain for things like getting a trial key (took a few days to come through) and to activate my forums account (tried two email aliases and never got a response) so then I tried my Gmail account and got the email instantly even though my Gmail is forwarded to my personal domain so I'm not sure what was going on there so maybe try a different email address.

(and yes I did check my Spam folders)

3. Gil Dawson

Gil Dawson Bit poster

Website Registration email never received

I had a similar problem. On the parallels website, any time I try to access my account or use the "free email support" function, the website invariably sends me to the same page that says...

-----
    Account Registration

Please check your e-mail box to continue the registration.
    If you didn't receive the confirmation email or missed it somehow, please click the button below and it will be send to you once again.
    -----

I clicked on the Send button many times over a period of hours, no help.

In frustration, I tried erasing the parallels cookies and trying again with a different email address: same thing. Yet another email address: same thing.

I bought the product anyway, and the emails giving me my Invoice and the Download link and license key both came through fine. But I still cannot access my account nor send emails to parallels support.

I did call the (free) 6444 number and pressed "2" to speak with Robert. He said that the website sometimes just does that.

In the meantime, the software seems to be working and I do have the forum for my questions, so I guess I can get by. It's annoying that they have a bug in their website.

--Gil

4. bluestar11jct

bluestar11jct Junior Member

good luck

good luck! i haven't got too much help from anything to do with parallels. im extremly :mad: . i like the program. but its so hard to get any help. i think here in the forum is the best you will do.

sorry im no help:(