Regular Blue Screen Crashing -- Windows 10

Discussion in 'Windows Virtual Machine' started by supermessiah, Apr 18, 2019.

1. supermessiah

supermessiah Bit poster

A problem I have had for a while is my Windows 10 virtual machine is crashing pretty much every day at least once. I am getting blue screen errors like MEMORY MANAGEMENT and PAGE FAULT IN NONPAGED AREA. I have played around with the settings, but haven't been able to find anything that can stop the crashing.

I am running the latest version of Parallels and macOS, and I have a MacBook Pro 2018 15", i7 processor and 32GB of RAM. I have already done a complete system reset of my MacBook Pro and reinstalled everything from scratch. I am still getting the problem.

2. LucyD1

LucyD1 Bit poster

It seems something problem in your any hardware, most of the times this type of errors occurs when your Ram is misbehaving. I am a video animator and I also face this issue many times on my old system but after upgrade, it working absolutely fine.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 30, 2019
  3. supermessiah

supermessiah Bit poster

I think it is likely to have something to do with the 'Extended Memory Limit' option being checked, because the crashing is far less frequent with this unchecked.

I don't know how it could be hardware related when it is happening to the virtual machine, not the main operating system. The computer is not crashing.