Reinstall Parallels Internet Security

Discussion in 'Installation and Configuration of Parallels Desktop' started by jonzg, Dec 13, 2008.

1. jonzg

jonzg Junior Member

Hello, I upgraded an old 3.0 parallels xp image to 4.0. I had no antivirus, so I installed Parallels Internet Security, but the image is going very slow, so I would like to reinstall windows xp, I don´t want to use my old 3.0 image. Can I reuse (install) Parallels Internet Security again, or is it a one time install??

Thank

Jon

2. kyn

kyn Bit poster

Installing Kaspersky

I have a similar problem. I finally got Parallels 4 installed after 2 days of frustration only to have the Kaspersky installation fail because of lack of disk space. I made the necessary space, and now I need to install the Internet Security. Is there a way I can do this?

3. John@Parallels

John@Parallels Forum Maven

You can install Parallels Internet Security, but period be less than 1 year, I mean key value, is counting from the 1st installation

4. kyn

kyn Bit poster

accessing Kaspersky software

Great, but how do I get it? Do I need to go through the whole installation process again? Or is there a way to just install the Kaspersky? Parallels 4 was a download for me. Can you instruct me how to get to the Kaspersky software to install it? Thanks.

5. John@Parallels

John@Parallels Forum Maven

Virtual machine menu - install Parallels Internet Security