Hi,
I see another thread regarding the same code. I wasn't sure if I should begin my inquiry within his. So I started this one.
My system:
Newly purchased last week iMac 3.3ghz, OS 10.12.2, Parallel 12.1.2
Scenario:
Everything was fine. Parallels was installed. I migrated older virtual disks into Parallel 12. Everything worked. Then, I was stupid to download and install an encryption app on my Mac side. Immediately afterwards I decided it wasn't for me. So I wanted to uninstall it. But there's no app to uninstall. So I tried to restore my system via time machine (my one and only backup). It progressed all the way to the end of restoration. But then everything hung up. I was forced to reinstall macOS 10.12. And during the process, was prompted to transfer applications & documents. I did so. I tried starting Parallels. My virtual disks were not listed. I clicked on "new". It connected to my disks. I had to leave. So I closed Parallels. Came back. Tried to start. I got the Problem Id 15380. I then trashed Parallels. I tried to reinstall. Same problem code.
Now what do I do? Sorry for my lengthy thread. I left out all my cursing & head banging in between.
Glenn
I see another thread regarding the same code. I wasn't sure if I should begin my inquiry within his. So I started this one.
My system:
Newly purchased last week iMac 3.3ghz, OS 10.12.2, Parallel 12.1.2
Scenario:
Everything was fine. Parallels was installed. I migrated older virtual disks into Parallel 12. Everything worked. Then, I was stupid to download and install an encryption app on my Mac side. Immediately afterwards I decided it wasn't for me. So I wanted to uninstall it. But there's no app to uninstall. So I tried to restore my system via time machine (my one and only backup). It progressed all the way to the end of restoration. But then everything hung up. I was forced to reinstall macOS 10.12. And during the process, was prompted to transfer applications & documents. I did so. I tried starting Parallels. My virtual disks were not listed. I clicked on "new". It connected to my disks. I had to leave. So I closed Parallels. Came back. Tried to start. I got the Problem Id 15380. I then trashed Parallels. I tried to reinstall. Same problem code.
Now what do I do? Sorry for my lengthy thread. I left out all my cursing & head banging in between.
Glenn